5 Reasons to get an Adjustable Foundation for your Mattress
- Raising your upper body during rest takes pressure off your chest. This helps open your airway and reduces snoring, acid reflux, and heartburn.
- Raising your lower body can help relieve pressure on your lower back and reduce swelling in your legs
- You can find your comfy sweet spot and pinpoint where you may need extra support. This can aid those who usually sleep on their stomachs find a comfortable position on their backs.
- Like reading or watching TV in bed? Now you wouldn’t need to crank your neck and be uncomfortable. Simply raise your upper body and it turns your mattress into a recliner.
- Sleeping with a partner and can’t compromise on sleeping positions? You can have a split adjustable base allowing both sides to have full movement independence.
Transitional Sleep System
Your bed is more than a place to sleep. It’s the center of your life. Beds By Design power base foundations can help you get the comfort and support you need for all of the things you do in the bedroom – from catching up on emails, to watching television to simply lounging. Our adjustable foundations allow you to adjust the head or foot of the mattress, allowing you to adjust your bed to your lifestyle. Choose from our most affordable BBD1000 base with essential features, our BBD2000 with the invigorating all body massage option and wall-hugging design or the new BBD3000!