Trade In & Warranty Info at Beds by Design
Our Trade In Program is a wonderful way to extend your mattress investment. Simply put, for however long you own one of our mattresses, you can upgrade to a higher end model and only pay the price difference. So, if you purchased an $800 dollar mattress, but really liked the $2500 dollar mattress, then you will only pay $1700 to upgrade – Your current mattress will never lose its value! We simply bring it back to our shop and rebuild it the same day for you.
Our warranty is pretty straightforward. We take a component approach to mattress warranties, meaning that if only one layer failed, then we will replace that layer instead of throwing out the entire mattress. Each component carries its own warranty.
Comfort Layers Warranty
- Traditional Coil – 10 Years
- Hypersift – 10 Years
- QuadcoreTM Pocketed Spring – LIFE
- DuronTM Soft/Firm – 20 Years
- Synergy CoreTM – LIFE
- OmniFlowTM – 20 Years
- Energy CoreTM – LIFE
- DuramaxTM – 30 Years
Beds by design will cover the following manufacturing defects under normal wear and tear:
- Body indentations greater than one inch
- Loose or broken coils
- Coils that protrude or rip through fabric
- Edges that sag one inch or more
- Loose or broken wires
- Splits in the wood frame
- Bent, loose and/or defective beams
A proper bed frame must continuously support your mattress set. King, Queen and Full sets must have a minimum of five legs. A rigid center support must be placed in the center of your set. If cross slats are used, there must be a minimum of five slats.
Beds by Design highly recommends you purchase our mattress protector and box springs for full warranty coverage.
Not covered under warranty:
- Mattress damage due to the use of an inappropriate foundation
- Mattress and/or foundation damage due to an inadequate bed frame
- Damage caused by excessive weight on the mattress
- Mattress and/or foundation damage due to abuse or moving
- Fabric stains or burns
- Mattress height
- Sheet fits
- Transportation costs
Failure to comply may result in the warranty becoming null and void. All purchases are non-refundable.